How do I recover calander from PC after back up and wipe?

Tiger O

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a rooted EVO 4G that has worked fine until now, I backed up the phone to my PC with a full copy back up but did not back up the ROM Manager like I usually do, I tried to restore the phone and it will not place the saved calander with the copy and paste back to the phone through the USB when mounted as a disk drive, I have all the contacts and apps that I need saved but lost all of my calander details which for me include 6 months of booking and events that I use for my business, it will only restore from my last back up on the ROM manager. Is there a way to replace just the calander file, I'm not sure how to view it in the PC back up or even where it would be located. Any info for this situation would be helpful. Thanks

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you were using gmail to sync with your phone then you should be able to get the Gmail Calendar to sync with your phone.

Tiger O

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I use a contact back up and G mail and I have not had a problem in the past few years, it will not recover the calender past the recovery on the SD card from the prevoius date.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I guess I do not understand. If you go on the web and view your Google Calendar do you have everything there? If so make a copy of it and then force a sync with your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance