Best exchange client?
I'm going back to having an android handset (already have an Nexus 7 tablet) after using WP7 for the last year and a half and I am wondering what the best 0365/Exchange client is for PIM/Email - are people just doing the default email app or using something else?
I'm hearing a lot of good things about Touchdown? Anyone recommend this?
- 05-02-2013, 10:27 AM #2
Re: Best exchange client?
The standard email app on my Samsung (not sure if it's the same as on other brands) works fine with corporate exchange servers. It's much better than what was available on Android a few years ago. I've not tried it with Outlook 365, however.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Deathshead in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:30 AM
- By gyroslice in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:12 PM
- By signothefish in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:18 AM
- By pcguys in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:50 PM
- By cedarstud in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2010, 07:59 PM