- 5 Posts
Not getting new email notifications
I am not receiving any sort of notifications when I receive new e-mails. I am not using google mail, but my e-mail addresses are linked with the Samsung e-mail app. In order to see my new e-mails I must open to app and click on the refresh button. Does anybody know what I need to do in order to receive e-mail notifications automatically, even when my phone is locked?
Thanks in Advance
I AM A SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 USER
- 05-04-2013, 08:45 PM #2
Re: Not getting new email notifications
Have you checked the settings in the email app for each account? You can set notifications individually for each email account, so make sure they're turned on in the app.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 5 Posts
- 06-03-2013, 11:12 AM #4
- 12-11-2013, 12:25 PM #5
- By sandman512 in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2013, 06:25 AM
- By tjubb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:10 PM
- By sandeepiitm in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:31 AM
- By Dr. Jimothy Jones in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:08 AM
- By klittle81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:17 PM