No 3G on samsung s duos
I hope someone can help.
I am new to the Android OS. I had a samsung Galaxy ace2 but bought a samsung S duos because I have a personal and work number and wanted to avoid carrying 2 phones.
The phone uses android 4.0.4
I cannot get the mobile data connection to run on 3g/hsdpa, it will only run on gprs and is thus very slow when I am away from a wifi connection.
I have gone to settings/more settings/mobile networks (then changed to sim1 which is my preferred data provider) and the option "use packet data" is ticked/active. The APN is, I think, correct - set to TMobile.
Still only gprs connection?
Anyone able to help?
- 07-03-2013, 09:16 PM #2
- 07-08-2013, 11:10 PM #3
Re: No 3G on samsung s duos
Have you found any solution for this problem? I am having the same trouble.
I moved recently to the US, and my carrier is T-Mobile. Back in Europe I had fantastic HSPA+ connection speed.
Does it have something to do with the Firmware update recently released by Samsung.
Any help is appreciated !
- 12-19-2013, 05:26 AM #4
- 12-19-2013, 07:12 AM #5
- By in trouble in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2013, 07:05 PM
- By n700.android in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2012, 05:27 AM
- By madrob78 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2012, 08:18 AM
- By XWingz in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:29 PM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2009, 02:25 PM