Can't add music to my phone
I just got a HTC One SV but i'm not sure how to add music from my computer. I plugged it into my computer, but in 'my computer' my phone isn't showing up so how am i meant to drag and drop?? And i don't want to have to buy music off the google play store off my phone..
- 05-06-2013, 04:01 PM #2
- 05-06-2013, 06:19 PM #4
Re: Can't add music to my phone
When you plug your phone into your computer, you will usually have a few options for how you want the phone to connect. After you have connected your phone using your USB cable, there should be some kind of USB connection icon in your Notification bar. If you swipe down and tap that icon, you should get some options on how to connect. You'll want to select the one that's labeled either "USB Mass Storage" or "Disk Drive," which will allow your computer to see your phone's storage as another drive. If you're not seeing anything on your computer, the phone might be set to "Charge Only."
- 05-07-2013, 11:55 AM #6
- By Marmar48 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2012, 12:08 PM
- By n00dz11 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2011, 08:23 PM
- By LD0ne in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2011, 03:46 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:26 PM
- By MANdroid5000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM