Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble hearing phone calls but everyone says they hear me fine

I've notice lately, after flashing a custom rom, that during calls I can barely hear people on the other end yet they hear me fine. I have check all volume levels on my phone. Even with the call volume all the way up and on speaker is still very hard to hear. It's extremely annoying and I have yet to find a post about it on this forum.

I did however find a post on another for with a similar problem and the way he went about fixing it was flashing a custom radio. I have no idea what that is and I can't find a thing about it on Google.
    I need help with this situation badly because I don't know where else to look for answers. I have the galaxy note 2 by at&t rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Trouble hearing phone calls but everyone says they hear me fine

Quote Originally Posted by Peterd_343 View Post
    I've notice lately, after flashing a custom rom, that during calls I can barely hear people on the other end yet they hear me fine. I have check all volume levels on my phone. Even with the call volume all the way up and on speaker is still very hard to hear. It's extremely annoying and I have yet to find a post about it on this forum.

I did however find a post on another for with a similar problem and the way he went about fixing it was flashing a custom radio. I have no idea what that is and I can't find a thing about it on Google.
    I need help with this situation badly because I don't know where else to look for answers. I have the galaxy note 2 by at&t rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I am facing the same problem, please help. this is the only post i have seen on google related to this problem, have lot of hopes on this , please help me
    Banned

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

What brand(s), model(s) of phones do you guys have? And what version of Android are you running on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Vsweety View Post
    What brand(s), model(s) of phones do you guys have? And what version of Android are you running on them?
    I am using samsung galaxy Note2 N7100, I have flashed DN3 rom, and then i flashed a audio fix zip file for that rom (which i suppose is the reason for the problem), i wiped the whole system , all data and then flashed the rom again but still no solution, please help me, I am very worried
    first i thought that my phone's speaker through which we listen is damaged but when i called using earphones still the same problem, music and videos works totally fine on my earphones as well as speaker, please help me