- 1 Posts
Trouble hearing phone calls but everyone says they hear me fine
I've notice lately, after flashing a custom rom, that during calls I can barely hear people on the other end yet they hear me fine. I have check all volume levels on my phone. Even with the call volume all the way up and on speaker is still very hard to hear. It's extremely annoying and I have yet to find a post about it on this forum.
I did however find a post on another for with a similar problem and the way he went about fixing it was flashing a custom radio. I have no idea what that is and I can't find a thing about it on Google.
I need help with this situation badly because I don't know where else to look for answers. I have the galaxy note 2 by at&t rooted.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-17-2014, 11:04 AM #2
- 05-17-2014, 11:11 AM #3
- 05-17-2014, 01:03 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Trouble hearing phone calls but everyone says they hear me fine
first i thought that my phone's speaker through which we listen is damaged but when i called using earphones still the same problem, music and videos works totally fine on my earphones as well as speaker, please help me
- By sundevil98 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 29Last Post: 10-14-2016, 02:26 PM
- By scott6610 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:09 AM
- By gtricecakes in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 02:28 PM
- By lehman44 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:22 PM
- By Jerry-O in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:49 PM