I've notice lately, after flashing a custom rom, that during calls I can barely hear people on the other end yet they hear me fine. I have check all volume levels on my phone. Even with the call volume all the way up and on speaker is still very hard to hear. It's extremely annoying and I have yet to find a post about it on this forum.

I did however find a post on another for with a similar problem and the way he went about fixing it was flashing a custom radio. I have no idea what that is and I can't find a thing about it on Google.
    I need help with this situation badly because I don't know where else to look for answers. I have the galaxy note 2 by at&t rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2013 07:54 PM
    I've notice lately, after flashing a custom rom, that during calls I can barely hear people on the other end yet they hear me fine. I have check all volume levels on my phone. Even with the call volume all the way up and on speaker is still very hard to hear. It's extremely annoying and I have yet to find a post about it on this forum.

I did however find a post on another for with a similar problem and the way he went about fixing it was flashing a custom radio. I have no idea what that is and I can't find a thing about it on Google.
    I need help with this situation badly because I don't know where else to look for answers. I have the galaxy note 2 by at&t rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I am facing the same problem, please help. this is the only post i have seen on google related to this problem, have lot of hopes on this , please help me
    05-17-2014 10:04 AM
    What brand(s), model(s) of phones do you guys have? And what version of Android are you running on them?
    05-17-2014 10:11 AM
    What brand(s), model(s) of phones do you guys have? And what version of Android are you running on them?
    I am using samsung galaxy Note2 N7100, I have flashed DN3 rom, and then i flashed a audio fix zip file for that rom (which i suppose is the reason for the problem), i wiped the whole system , all data and then flashed the rom again but still no solution, please help me, I am very worried
    first i thought that my phone's speaker through which we listen is damaged but when i called using earphones still the same problem, music and videos works totally fine on my earphones as well as speaker, please help me
    05-17-2014 12:03 PM