Looking for app that auto replies with location when friends and family sends SMS

chrisdbarnett

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm looking for an app that auto replies with my location, preferably converted to street and town to any contacts in a certain group.

For example if my friend sends me a text that starts with "Where are you?", I would like it to reply with something like "George Street, London - Heading North West at 20mph"

Does anyone know of anything out there that can do that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

and_man

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
interesting concept, but i haven't come across anything that has the features you want

the closest thing i saw is tied to T-Mobile, but maybe you could use this info in trying to find something like it...

Example: T-Mobile develops an enhanced ?contacts? application that allows a user to share her current location with all or selected contacts in her address book; and if those contacts are also T-Mobile customers, allows the contacts to share their location information. Each user would be given notice of how the location sharing works ? including how long T-Mobile would keep historical records of user location ? and require an affirmative consent to share their location information. Moreover, each user would be able to revoke the sharing permission at any time. In this way, the user remains in control of whether others can or cannot have access to her current location.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital