- 1 Posts
Galaxy Note II - new email alert even though there isn't any new email!
I have this really annoying problem with my Galaxy Note II.
Ever since i updated the software, two weeks ago, my phone keeps telling me that I have a new email (outlook) even though I don't! The phone vibrates as if I actually get a new email, but then it turns out that one of the already read emails suddenly is unread and "new". This happens every 10 minutes, so it's super frustrating. I am not using any specific app, just the one email-app that came with the phone.
I would really appreciate ALL tips I can get on how to get rid of this problem.
Thank you in advance!
- 05-09-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- By mich2013 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:40 PM
- By droidtypeofguy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
- By ItsaRaid in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:52 PM
- By popologuy in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 59Last Post: 11-02-2012, 08:21 PM
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:20 AM