Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4?

...keeps saying the e-mail address and password are incorrect. They are absolutely 100% correct and I can log into the Google desktop sites no problem. Any ideas? Tried to find a customer services phone number for Google in the UK but that's been fruitless. Thanks.
    Thanked by:
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Davide Pelliccia View Post
    Same problem. I'm trying to input my login - I'm absolutely sure it's correct - but access is denied. Please help
    Make sure you input the user name and password (case sensitive) carefully. If still you can't log into the account see this help page on Google: Can't access your Google Account on your Android device - Android OS Help

Default Re: Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4...

Do you have 2 step authorization?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    Do you have 2 step authorization?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    I don't. Managed to get it working this afternoon by adding a Gmail address to my Google account and logging in using that rather than my original e-mail address. Thanks for replying anyway.
    Thanked by:

Same problem. I'm trying to input my login - I'm absolutely sure it's correct - but access is denied. Please help

Global Posts
    10,098 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by Davide Pelliccia View Post
    Make sure you input the user name and password (case sensitive) carefully. If still you can't log into the account see this help page on Google: Can't access your Google Account on your Android device - Android OS Help

For me, I can get into all Google related services EXCEPT Hangouts. It says it can't connect to the Google servers.

I can't sign into my linked pages that are linked to my main account. Although I can on the PC. because they are listed under "multiple sign in" I do have 2 step verification,but I can't even get that far

On my S2 I had no problem.. until recently. I used to be able to sign out of the main account, select "log in, then it would give me options for the other pages.. but not now (i still use that phone for wi-fi if my S4 is dying. lol) Now on the S4 Active I can't access those pages either..

help please i can't sign in my google account to my samsung galaxy s4 after i factory reset it im 100 percent sure that my email address and my password is correct and my internet connection is stable

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have 2-step authentication activated for your Google account?