- 2 Posts
Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4...
...keeps saying the e-mail address and password are incorrect. They are absolutely 100% correct and I can log into the Google desktop sites no problem. Any ideas? Tried to find a customer services phone number for Google in the UK but that's been fruitless. Thanks.
- 05-11-2013, 11:54 AM #2
- 2 Posts
- 06-18-2013, 09:09 AM #4
- 06-18-2013, 10:19 AM #5
- 06-18-2013, 11:58 AM #6
- 09-17-2013, 01:16 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: Can't sign into my Google account on Galaxy S4...
I can't sign into my linked pages that are linked to my main account. Although I can on the PC. because they are listed under "multiple sign in" I do have 2 step verification,but I can't even get that far
On my S2 I had no problem.. until recently. I used to be able to sign out of the main account, select "log in, then it would give me options for the other pages.. but not now (i still use that phone for wi-fi if my S4 is dying. lol) Now on the S4 Active I can't access those pages either..
Last edited by Patti Colston; 09-17-2013 at 02:08 PM.
- By jandoz in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:42 PM
- By drjohnson89 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2012, 03:58 AM
- By CandleStick69 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2012, 12:50 AM
- By simonbezian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2011, 08:29 PM
- By NVR2ND in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:27 PM