- 1 Posts
Transfer contacts from iPhone to the S4 without iTunes?
Hello! I've bought the S4 and I'm switching from iPhone! But I found a problem that I don't have any solutions for. How do you transfer contacts from the iPhone to the S4 without using iTunes? I've tried Microsoft exchange as well but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Best regards // New android user
- 05-15-2013, 03:30 AM #2
- 05-15-2013, 04:18 AM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: Transfer contacts from iPhone to the S4 without iTunes?
Export your contacts from iCloud as a .vcf file (make sure you select all). Then in Gmail import those contacts from the .vcf file you just made. It's a little work but it did fine for me. Just keep track of where that vcf goes.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
- 05-29-2013, 12:10 PM #4
- By faisal385 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 03-17-2014, 02:44 AM
- By cstrasz in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-12-2013, 02:03 PM
- By Heavenlyhawgs in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:45 AM
- By Jennuine03 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2011, 09:24 PM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:31 PM