- 2 Posts
Antutu help: Real capacity?
Recently bought a Star N9589 MTK6589 Quad Core 1G RAM 8GB ROM Android 4.2.1. Antutu v3.3 benchmark says:
memory size (available/total) 842.9/1008.3 mb
ram size (available/total) 576.9/971.7 mb <guess this is ok as it is close to 1GB>
sd card size (available/total) 5433.2/5566.2 mb
So is ROM size = memory size + sd card size = 6574.5 mb?
BTW, I have not inserted the micro sd card yet.
Any help is appreciated.
- By biggy238 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:43 AM
- By shawn5678 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
- By EvoXOhio in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2011, 11:15 PM
- By izzyncade in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2010, 02:50 AM
- By izzyncade in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 02:17 AM