need an app

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
For my work I have a lot of PDFs. I need a app or something that saves them to my phone even when I am out of service. Right now I have to go to downloads or astro file dig through and find the pdf. I have adobe pdf veiwer but when I open it it just goes to the last pdf I had open. Is there a drop down option with a list of pdfs saved on my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
For my work I have a lot of PDFs. I need a app or something that saves them to my phone even when I am out of service. Right now I have to go to downloads or astro file dig through and find the pdf. I have adobe pdf veiwer but when I open it it just goes to the last pdf I had open. Is there a drop down option with a list of pdfs saved on my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

I have Radaee PDF reader on my tablet. It's a good app, but I still have to dig through my files to fins what I need. It is not just a tablet app, I can get it for my S3, but you didn't say what device you have.
Otherwise, wouldn't Dropbox help out in a situation like this? Update all your files, and then sync?

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I have a Droid DNA this afternoon I started to play around with the adobe app. I found that it will save my documents on the phone and in seperate folders if needed. I will take a look at the app you menchend.