Wallpaper without cropping?

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.. not sure if this was asked before, but I need a website or app where I can find wallpapers that I dont need to crop.
There is nothing more frustraing than browsing through all these beautiful wallpapers and then when I want to use one, I can only use 50% of the picture.
I absolutely love to look through wallpapers and save them on my phone, I change my wallpaper every other day, but hate the fact that I can only see part of the picture.
I currently have the HTC ONE.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wallpaper without cropping

Thank you so much, now just a question cause maybe I'm doing something wrong.
If you then set it to fit the size of the screen, you get this black bar on top and at the bottom of your pic ?
How do I get the whole picture on my screen, without any black bars or block on the top and bottom ? ?
Thanks so much

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Does it still show the full image? If you're seeing the full image with black bars on the top and bottom, it means the image is not the same size as your phone's screen.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Thank you.. yes it does show the full image.... Do you have any idea where I can get wallpapers to fit the HTC ONE perfectly ?

May 9, 2013
Visit site

I believe its resolution is 1920 x 1080, so you could try searching "1920 x 1080 wallpaper" or just "HTC one wallpaper"

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums