Help with "Freedom" app and the "TimeWarnerCable" app.

iA1ec

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I rooted my device shorty after finding out about rooting, and I know very little about it really. I liked the idea of having full access to my phone, but I didn't know how to do anything with it really.
Anyway, after rooting my device I got the "Freedom" app, and I had to uninstall the updates for the "Google Play Store" for it to work correctly. After doing that my Play Store would no longer work, and after a while I tried re-installing Google Play. After several attempts I got the same error of "Out of Space" when I had between 5 & 6 GB of free hard disk space. I finally went ahead and restored my device after finding out that I could not use the Time Warner Cable app AND that my Google Play Store would no longer work.
I am just wondering if there is any way that I can re-root my device and re-install Freedom while still being able to use my Play Store. Also, I'm wondering if anyone here has found a way to get the TWC app to work on rooted devices. For the TWC app, I know it searches for SuperUser.apk and for test-files and I think you can rename them and get it to work. Also, I was wondering if you could get the app to work outside of your home Wi-Fi, or if you could use it off of your mobile connection.
Any help is greatly appreciated, as well as any help anyone wants to give me on custom ROMs, or anything on basic rooting tips and advice, any 'must have' rooting apps or apps to get for rooted devices, and how to fully back up my device so I don't have to do a clean restore like the last time. I pretty sure that you can back up every little setting and data on your phone, but I have no clue how to do that.