| || |
Please help me choose a phone. :)
I am looking for a phone in the sub 27 k rupees category, which roughly translates to 490 dollars, for my dad.
Ill tell you what his basic requirements are, please help me decide as he quite urgently needs one, his old blackberry is as good as a brick these days.
1. A pretty good camera, should be decent on all accounts, not too good in one and bad in a other.
2. Good battery life (There will be almost no gaming at all, not much music playback either, but hell watch videos). Plus, hell be travelling a lot, soo...
3. A good voice recorder as he'll need to record from some distances, plus voice clarity should be there.
4. He should be able to jot down things quickly using a capacitative (im not sure how its spelled) pen. (Are there apps available which will translate hand writing into text?)
5. Moderate internet use, mainly for news, twitter, videos etc.
6. Should be quite sturdy, so that, if, god forbid, it falls down, there shouldnt be any damage.
7. scratch resistant and easily cleanable screen. Lot of dust where i live.
Thats about it.
I have researched a lot in the past week and have come to the following conclusions:
LG Nexus 4 (16 gb)
Sony Xperia SP
HTC One x Plus
LG optimus 4x hd
Sony Xperia SL
Samsung Galaxy s3
HTC one x
Ya, thats it. Please help me as soon as possible!