onkey 7s reset

Bader Abuhijleh

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Please help me!
my girlfriend got this problem on her phone ( galaxy pocket s5300). I love her! I always wanted to help her. so, please help me to find a solution.
Thanks! I'll be really happy when someone will help.

Sharif Uddin

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
whenever you love someone there should not be any problem. You should solve the problem with the power of your love. Just hold on the mobile and say "hello, mobile, I'm a true lover. I love you owner. So, just be repaired." now turn on the mobile. if the mobile is turns on then u really love her, if not you should make your love more stronger.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Please help me!
my girlfriend got this problem on her phone ( galaxy pocket s5300). I love her! I always wanted to help her. so, please help me to find a solution.
Thanks! I'll be really happy when someone will help.

We need more information than this. It's like calling a doctor and saying "my head hurts."

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
whenever you love someone there should not be any problem. You should solve the problem with the power of your love. Just hold on the mobile and say "hello, mobile, I'm a true lover. I love you owner. So, just be repaired." now turn on the mobile. if the mobile is turns on then u really love her, if not you should make your love more stronger.

That was some beautiful stuff man... But it's not going to fix the phone. :sly:

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech