- 1 Posts
Galaxy s4 only has maximum of 2 megapixel for photos
I have just purchased a new Galaxy S4 and it is running Jelly Bean.
I was looking at increasing the photo quality but I only have 3 options: 640x480(0.3M), 1440x1080(1.6M) and 1920x1080(2.0M). I thought the phone was able to be set to 4128x3096(13M)?
Is there an option I need to turn on to display all the available qualities?
- 06-03-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 06-03-2013, 09:19 AM #3
Re: Galaxy s4 only has maximum of 2 megapixel for photos
Switch to the rear camera and check the settings for that. The front camera on most, if not a, phones is limited to a few megapixels.
I can see this changing in the near future, or the quality of the lens getting better. For now, 2 mp is good enough for video chat and selfies .
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2013, 09:06 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-28-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 05-15-2013, 02:23 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2013, 02:17 PM
- By Ateeb Hussain in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 04-25-2013, 12:37 PM