Que's regarding capacitive Home key
On my old HTC Inspire, double tapping the capacitive home key would shrink whatever home screen I was viewing and show me the layout of all my home screens. That phone was running Gingerbread.
This no longer works on my Optimus G running Jelly Bean.
My question is: Was that feature a product of Gingerbread, no longer available in JB or part of the HTC/Sense skin/overlay?
From my LG Optimus G E970
- 06-07-2013, 12:37 PM #2
Re: Que's regarding capacitive Home key
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2010, 03:19 PM
- By ardieilardi in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2010, 02:16 PM
- By Magnious in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 12-21-2009, 01:33 PM
- By kerimh40 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2009, 09:49 PM
- By Faraz294 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:43 PM