Que's regarding capacitive Home key

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
On my old HTC Inspire, double tapping the capacitive home key would shrink whatever home screen I was viewing and show me the layout of all my home screens. That phone was running Gingerbread.

This no longer works on my Optimus G running Jelly Bean.

My question is: Was that feature a product of Gingerbread, no longer available in JB or part of the HTC/Sense skin/overlay?

From my LG Optimus G E970

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
On my old HTC Inspire, double tapping the capacitive home key would shrink whatever home screen I was viewing and show me the layout of all my home screens. That phone was running Gingerbread.

This no longer works on my Optimus G running Jelly Bean.

My question is: Was that feature a product of Gingerbread, no longer available in JB or part of the HTC/Sense skin/overlay?

When on the default home screen press the home button and it should show you all the screens. Otherwise, when on the home screen pinch to zoom in (as you would on Google Maps) and pinch to zoom out to view your home screens and list of recent apps respectively.

Last edited:

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
When on the default home screen press the home button and it should show you all the screens. Otherwise, when on the home screen pinch to zoom in (as you would on Google Maps) and pinch to zoom out to view your home screens and list of recent apps respectively.

Yah pinch to zoom seems to be my only option. Damn. I really liked that double tap feature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad