unlocked at&t infuse to verizon network

uga420247

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
ok so im new to the whole cell phone unlock change over thing so im gonna ask in simple laymens terms I have a Verizon contract which I really like but I busted my phone, my mom upgraded her infuse to the new s4 and she gave me her infuse. we got the unlock code and put my sim card in but im getting **** for service and can only get online via wifi im pretty sure I need to change my vpn or apn settings but im not sure how or what to set them to. PLEASE someone help I like the ifuse and really want to use it, plus moneys tight so I cant really afford a new phone so if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
You will not be able to use an AT&T GSM phone on Verizon's network. Verizon uses CDMA technology therefor GSM(AT&T and T-Mobile among many others) phones will not work on the network.

bosshaug12

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes even though its unlocked it will not work. They are two different network types that are not compatible with one another.

The reason the t-mobile card worked in it is because t-mobile, like AT&T, are both GSM networks.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes even though its unlocked it will not work. They are two different network types that are not compatible with one another.

The reason the t-mobile card worked in it is because t-mobile, like AT&T, are both GSM networks.

Correct. Even an At&t device may not fully work on t-mobiles network.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech