Creating Photo Albums?

ajaffair

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just transferred a bunch of pictures (over 2000) from my ipod to my mytouch 4g slide. I had them all in neat little albums on the ipod and i would like to do the same on my phone. Problem is i cant figure out how, other than putting the files into separate folders on my sd card, which i don't like because i like to have a general folder of all of them together with separate albums for specific things, and sometimes a picture would go into more than one album. Is there an app or a way to do this on my phone, I don't mind if the app creates copies of my pictures as long as the original files are left untouched. And is there a way to organize my pictures by name rather than date? Because when I transferred them it don't keep date it was added but rather the date i copied it, and when organized by name its correct because of the numbers in the file name.
Thanks.

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
the transfer of the photos from any apple product i have no experience. i know the transfer will mess up timestamps which you already know. i kinda getting lost in the post. generally you might be better off with transferring your files to a pc and working with them and then transfer to the phone. i transferred 30gigs of albums each in its own folder with full a 500x500 album cover art in each folder. the phone made some thumbnails. but the structure is still in place and they are organized and display the covers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta