Can't get files from phone to computer no matter what i do

Hadi Sami

May 6, 2013
Visit site
The files on my phone, such as photos and videos, don't show up in the internal storage when i plug in my phone to the computer. So i can't drag and drop anything. I installed HTC sync manager on my computer, but when i try to connect with the phone it says some bull**** on the phone like "make sure you have installed the application on the computer and that it is open" I have installed it and it is open!!! What do i do? why is this so needlessly complicated????

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The files on my phone, such as photos and videos, don't show up in the internal storage when i plug in my phone to the computer. So i can't drag and drop anything. I installed HTC sync manager on my computer, but when i try to connect with the phone it says some bull**** on the phone like "make sure you have installed the application on the computer and that it is open" I have installed it and it is open!!! What do i do? why is this so needlessly complicated????

Have you updated the drivers for HTC on your PC?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Is the phone being recognized by the computer? If not, it could be a driver is as Golfdriver97 said. Update drivers and reboot both the phone and computer.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad