- 2 Posts
HTC Inspire to Straight Talk?
Okay, I bought an HTC Inspire and I already had a Straight Talk SIM Card. I inserted the SIM into the Inspire. It will read the SIM card, and it even tells me I have a voicemail, but it says I have no service and it won't let me call or text. I thought maybe the phone just wasn't unlocked, so I was going to buy an unlock code for it, but it doesn't have a SIM Unlock request or anything for me to enter the code in. I checked to see if it was on airplane mode or something but it's not. So, does anyone know whats wrong with it? Thanks.
- 07-30-2013, 08:16 PM #2
- 09-08-2013, 10:40 PM #3
- By honex97 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:21 AM
- By Volkswagenguy1989 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2013, 10:53 PM
- By lwlamar in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:11 AM
- By churro in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:18 PM
- By Milkman333 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 13Last Post: 03-13-2011, 09:15 AM