- 2 Posts
HTC One X rebooting itself at random times
Hello guys (and girls),
I have an HTC One X and for the last day or so, it has begun to reboot itself randomly and quite often. There is no specific time of use before it reboots. It's completely random. It can just be sitting there idle, and just all of a sudden reboot itself.
The battery is not dead or dying.
The phone is not overheating.
I have no updates available and my last update was a few months ago and it was fine up until the last day or two.
The phone is not rooted.
This is the first time I've posted on this forum, as every other issue I've ever had with my phones, I am able to fix myself with ease...but this one is baffling me.
PLEASE HELP!! Haha
Thanks in advance,
- 08-28-2013, 05:47 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: HTC One X rebooting itself at random times
My One X has exactly the same problem. Started doing it about a month ago and is getting worse - now up to 5-6 times a day. It definitely seems worse when the battery is less than 50% charged, and also when the weather is warmer (ie the recent hot days). Have you noticed the same?
My handset is about 15 months old. I have a horrible feeling it could be a hardware fault/failure.
How old is your handset? I wonder if something internally has worn or flexed, making a bad contact.
- By Levolent com in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2013, 03:28 PM
- By buttchip in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2011, 02:06 AM
- By bnewt in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:14 PM
- By youngSWi in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 8Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:53 AM
- By drfundy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:12 AM