Random Restarts/Freezes

angrod990

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7".
I've rooted it some weeks ago, it has been working just fine, but I've experienced some of these random restarts and freezes. I've just experienced about 2 of these restarts.
It has happened whenever I use the tablet for a long time (mostly when playing games). But today I havent really used my tab that much, I decided to buy Sonic Jump too, and since then my tablet randomly restarts or freezes (more often) after some minutes/hours. I dont know whats causing this?
Im running Jelly Bean 4.1.1 if that helps.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7".
I've rooted it some weeks ago, it has been working just fine, but I've experienced some of these random restarts and freezes. I've just experienced about 2 of these restarts.
It has happened whenever I use the tablet for a long time (mostly when playing games). But today I havent really used my tab that much, I decided to buy Sonic Jump too, and since then my tablet randomly restarts or freezes after some minutes/hours. I dont know whats causing this?
Im running Jelly Bean 4.1.1 if that helps.

You may need to clrar cache in recovery. That may help.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Im still a noob in these things. But is there just an option to do that in recovery? And it wont cause any harm to my data right?

Yes there is. I have a guide to show you, I just can't link it right now. I will do that when I am done with work. And no, it isn't like a factory reset, your data will be fine. Sometimes old cache gets in the way of new updates.

Sent from a M.O.A.R. Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante