Photo transfer

wabzoe

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I've done a brief search on how to transfer my photos from galaxy s3 to kindle fire hd without the use of a pc, but I can't find any decent info on the subject. Surely it can be done as they are both android devices. Even if someone could help me with ipad to kindle it would be appreciated. Thx anyone that can help..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I replied to your question in the Introductions forum, but figured I'd respond here as well. Transferring photos directly from your S3 to your Kindle might be difficult--I'm not aware of any linking cable that would allow for a connection between 2 devices like that. The easiest thing to do would be to upload your photos on your S3 to a cloud service (take your pick: Google+, Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, etc.), after which you should be able to access them from your Kindle, as long as you can install the same cloud app on the Kindle. Google+ would be the easiest one to use in an Android ecosystem (Google+'s gallery used to be Picasa), but I don't think you can easily install Google+ on a Kindle, due to Amazon's somewhat closed version Android. There are ways to hack a Kindle to make it into a full-fledged Android tablet (and therefore allow you to install Google+), but my guess is that you're not interested in tinkering. Dropbox and Box are available on the Amazon Appstore, so those are good alternatives.

For what it's worth, I don't think it would be easy to transfer photos directly from an iPhone to a Kindle, either.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana