Looking for a camera with no On-Screen-Display

SuperDerek

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'll start shooting a few videos with my Samsung Galaxy SIII within the next month or so for a YouTube channel. I'll be mounting my GSIII on a tripod, and will have an HDMI connection feeding through into my computer's video capture card. This will allow me to record directly to my 1TB hard drive uninterrupted, and not have to worry about storage capacity on my phone. However, the problem is that I just realized that all the camera apps that I have come across have some form of OSD or ads that constantly pop up. I've done a lot of searching on the app store and on Google, but nothing seems to be coming up with my search terms.

Essentially I need an app that feeds camera input directly to the phone display, and that's it. Does anybody here have any recommendations?

Alternatively, this sounds like it would be extraordinarily simple to program. If this kind of program doesn't exist, can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial for making the app I require?

Thanks in advance,
-Derek

chadthebuilder

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Here is something that might help. Camera | Android Developers It mainly gives instructions on adding camera ability to an app, but you could just make a basic HelloWorld app, and add a camera SurfaceView instead of the full camera ability, since you are not capturing on the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary