Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Led strobe

Hi guys I was wondering if there's any kinda app out there which when the phone screen turns off a led strobe goes from left to right (like the knight rider kitt style).
    I've tried all the kitt apps on play store non of them do what is like. I want the strobe to start automatically when screen turns off. Also changing colours would be cool. Either there's a app like this or I've given someone a idea to maybe design a app like this? I really think it's a cool idea.
    Are there any apps out there like this?

Thanks

Default Re: Led strobe

If the screen is off, nothing can be displayed on the screen. The only way to do this would be to prevent the screen from turning off, which would kill your battery.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.