- 1 Posts
Serious Keyboard Glitch
I have a T-mobile MyTouch 4G and just a few days ago the on-screen keyboard got all finicky. When typing, if I type the letter "N", the entire word will disappear. Unless I never press space. So strange. So I can type like this, "NextWeekIsGood!" but if I try to type "Next week" with a space, all the words disappear. It only seems to be a problem with the letter "N". Can someone please help me?
- 06-25-2013, 12:53 PM #2
Re: Serious Keyboard Glitch
Have you tried navigating to settings/apps and clearing data from the stock keyboard? This setting may also be located under settings/language and input. If that does not help, I'd try installing a third party keyboard. Google Keyboard is free and should work fine. Let us know if this works.
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:22 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:24 PM
- By Aquineas#AC in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:05 AM
- By Noctus Nosfurtasu in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2013, 12:56 AM
- By markhunsaker in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:34 AM