- 1 Posts
How to store data on SD card
I'm using a Blu Tank 4.5 running Android 4.1.1
Everything (apps, email, txts, etc) all file to the internal phone memory even though, on the settings page,
(Settings/Storage/Phone Storage) I have highlighted the SD Card button.
The SD card is recognised by the phone and reports 29.57 GB available.
I want data to file to the SD card.
Can someone tell me what I've missed.
- 06-27-2013, 10:48 PM #2
Re: How to store data on SD card
Apps can't be moved to your SD Card. That is due to restrictions in Android OS. They used to be moved in 2.3, but no longer. Apps take longer to load from an SD card than internal memory. You can have pictures, videos, audio, and a few other types of files, just can't move those core apps like SMS or anything like that.
- By Vedrana Glavan in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:48 PM
- By emilights in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2013, 09:08 AM
- By SuperCK in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:56 AM
- By luthierwnc in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2013, 06:38 AM
- By TheMightySp0rk in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2013, 06:30 AM