Play store help
Hi. I've got a problem with my play store. I have Samsung galaxy S3 and the problem is that my play store doesn't show me most of apps, I can't even find angry birds. It doesn't show me apps to buy for money. Nothing. Also there are apps which I can't download because it says 'This item is not available in your country'
Here's another strange thing about it. I used my friend's email to log into play store and the problem's gone. Everything work fine. I created a new email account but it still doesn't help I can only fully use play store using his email..
Please help me.
- 06-28-2013, 01:50 PM #2
- 06-28-2013, 01:56 PM #4
- 06-28-2013, 01:59 PM #6
- 06-28-2013, 02:00 PM #7
- 06-28-2013, 02:24 PM #9
- By ron spencer in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:32 PM
- By blair.harrington in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2013, 09:06 PM
- By zzzbbb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2013, 10:49 PM
- By ruckussjr12 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2013, 03:17 PM
- By winterdroid in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2013, 06:39 PM