- 1 Posts
How to shift/delete in Outlook using bluetooth keyboard on Galaxy note 10.1
I would like to be able to use the shift+delete function in my Outlook email to permanently delete an email right after I read it. I am using an IVSO bluetooth keyboard and there is no delete key. Can anyone tell me how to duplicate the Outlook action using the bluetooth keyboard?
- By pendraggon87 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2013, 01:56 AM
- By ntrikha in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2013, 10:28 PM
- By Citizen Coyote in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2013, 07:32 PM
- By ruckussjr12 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2013, 04:17 PM
- By dquick48 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2013, 03:29 PM