No Mobile Network Service (3G/4G Not Working)

lucas desouza

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just got my Galaxy S4 today, and decided to turn off Wi-Fi so I can see if 3G works. I have a bunch of bars, but every time i try to use something that requires an internet connection, the phone says im not connected. I dont even see a menu to turn on 4g and 3g like my Evo 3D had.

Thomas Woodruff

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy Nexus for over a year and just this morning I'm having the same problem as you. Leaving my house this morning I turned off Wifi but now the phone won't connect to 4G or 3G. I see a few grey bars and that's it. I'm hoping it's nothing wrong with my phone and is a network problem cause I'm out of ideas. I'm in Southern California, what about you?

lucas desouza

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
North Jersey, like 25 minutes away from NYC. I live in one of the most connected locations in the planet, and I can't connect to the web. I feel so grounded.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
North Jersey, like 25 minutes away from NYC. I live in one of the most connected locations in the planet, and I can't connect to the web. I feel so grounded.
First, Welcome to Androidcentral! I would suggest toggling airplane mode and see if data works afterwards. You go do this by going into the mobile networks settings and enable then disable airplane mode.

Let us know if data is restored.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan