- 1 Posts
Help with locked phone
Hello. I have an old LG VS910 Revolution that i havent used in a while. It was slow, had a cracked screen and for some reason wouldnt sync or let me log into my google account, I updated to the DNA. Now I am trying to get all my pictures and whatnot, that I had saved to the phone and I have forgotten the visual password. Can anyone provide some help?
- 07-03-2013, 02:09 AM #2
- 196 Posts
Re: Help with locked phone
You might be out of luck. Is there any backup access? I know my device gives me the option to unlock it by confirming a link via email. You could try going to recovery to factory reset it. Pictures shouldn't be deleted by don't hold me to it. :-)
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2If I've helped you in any way please hit thanks as a token of gratitude.
- By Robert Lee5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 06:39 PM
- By ababili in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:46 AM
- By Robert Garcia 10 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:01 AM
- By jclopez24 in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 05:28 PM
- By RenoD2010 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 12:13 PM