- 6 Posts
Use Device without entering SIM pin at boot
If I take the SIM out, the device will boot and give me access to contents, (obviously, phone is off).
BUT if SIM is in, I cannot get past the pin input screen, and this is exactly what I want to do.
I want to be able to give the device to my son to i.e. read a pdf, but I do not want him to be making / answering calls on my SIM.
Sure, I can take it out, but do not want to if I do not have to. (I might lose it too!)
- By chenks in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 16Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:02 PM
- By droidlouise in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-16-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Robert Garcia 10 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2013, 12:01 AM
- By likwidkool in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2013, 12:17 AM
- By richrich2530 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2013, 04:34 PM