PLEASE HELP - Galaxy S3 Displays lines on boot
This is what I see every time I boot up my S3:
I have replaced the LCD so it is NOT a hardware issue.
I can't wipe the phone since I cannot access the command menu (or whatever it is called when you hold down the home, volume up and power buttons.)
It was working perfectly on night. I turned it off and the next day when I turned it on this was shown. It was not dropped and there is no water damage.
Samsung screwed me over. I sent the phone to them and when they said it was not under warranty I agreed to pay the price and sent the mail back.
I then received my phone a week later saying I had not accepted the repair price.
Please help. I am sick of having no social life for a month...
- 10-01-2013, 06:53 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: PLEASE HELP - Galaxy S3 Displays lines on boot
Happened to my phone earlier. I forgot to charge my phone and that's what happened when I tried turning it on.
What I did was I removed the battery for a few minutes. After, try to turn it on again.
Don't lose hope! I was trying to turn my s3 for 20 minutes!
- By Maria Lugo in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 11:58 PM
- By rhammer02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Lee1977 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:52 AM
- By mmccormic90 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2013, 09:45 AM
- By YazzyFayy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:27 PM