- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
UbiSlate 7C+ Hangs...only display Datawind logo
I bought Ubislate 7C+ around two months ago, it was fine for a month.
Since a month it is hanging, when I switch on, only datawind logo is displayed.
Sometimes it starts, but whenever I call to it's SIM, It hangs again.
Did factory reset couple of times (there is a reset switch on back of the tablet).
My all apps gone.
Please someone help me- tablet specification are as below-
Operating System : Android 4.0.4
Touchscreen Type : Capacitive
Resolution (dpi) : 800x480 pixel
Screen Size : 7 inches
Capacity : 4GB
Memory Card Type : Micro SD
RAM : 512 MB
Expandable Memory : 32 GB
Wi - Fi : Available
GPRS : Available
Processor : Cortex A8
Sensors : G-Sensor
USB : Mini-USB
Audio Jack : 3.5 mm Jack
Voice calls : Yes
P.S- I am new to this forum, just joined today,pardon in case of any deviation from forum rules
- 09-09-2013, 02:32 PM #2
- 10-31-2013, 11:55 AM #3
- 10-31-2013, 07:20 PM #4
Re: UbiSlate 7C+ Hangs...only display Datawind logo
Sorry to say, but I don't think you'll be able to fix it. This is the risk anyone takes when they buy these cheap no-name devices. You get what you pay for.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Skez0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2015, 12:02 AM
- By tatejenn77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:11 PM
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:59 PM
- By LavallavaL in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 02:15 PM
- By BobR1908 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:49 AM