- 07-08-2013, 06:22 PM #2
- 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM #3
- 5,159 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: using quickpic
Open the app and you're good to go . There may be a few instances where you open a photo and are asked to choose an action. Select Quickpic and remember selection for future reference. If you need specific help on opening, sharing or editing photos let us know, we're here to help.
It's a light photo gallery app compared to stock and works great.
- 07-09-2013, 10:53 AM #5
- 07-11-2013, 07:08 AM #6
- 07-11-2013, 09:17 AM #7
- By coreymac08 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:55 PM
- By voweeks in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:39 PM
- By krazykay95 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 01:11 PM
- By dd0yl3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:47 PM
- By Stanislav Protasenia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2013, 11:05 AM