- 1 Posts
NFC switches help
I've seen it's possible to create a switch (two separate groups of action on the same tag) so for example I can have a tag on the door of my house that with the first pass activate wifi and with the second deactivate it. My question is waht happens if between the the two passes I use a second tag (a simple one or one with a switch)? When I pass again on the first tag, what action will be executed (the enter or the exit task). I hope it's clear enough to get an answer. Thanks in advance for your time/help.
- 07-11-2013, 11:57 AM #2
- 67 Posts
Re: NFC switches help
I tried this using NFC task Launcher.
Tag 1 has Task 1: turn on wifi, Task 2: Turn off wifi.
Tag 2: open up camera.
Here is what happened: Tag 1/Task1 --> Tag2 --> Tag1Task2. So somehow the phone or the App is still remembering to switch between task 1 and task 2 even though there was a different tag that came in between.
- By Levi Alvarado in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2013, 03:26 AM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2013, 09:00 PM
- By Levi Alvarado in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:47 AM
- By Bryon15 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:23 AM
- By Rhavi Marques in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:52 PM