1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Alcatel Onetouch Phone storage space getting low

I have already cleared the data & cache for everything. And moved all apps that I can to SD card. It only pops up when I'm signed into facebook. I cleared the data for FB and it goes away. As soon as I sign back in it comes back. It hasnt always done this. I havent installed anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

Default Re: Alcatel Onetouch Phone storage space getting low

What is the exact model? There are various One Touch models, and some have pretty low storage memory to start with, so you may find yourself getting that warning a lot.

Try deleting all of your text messages, if you still have them stored. That can sometimes take up a lot of memory, especially if there are photos or videos in those messages.

Also, go through all of your apps and uninstall any that you rarely or never use. (Of course, this doesn't apply to the preinstalled apps, since you can't uninstall them.)

Hi,

I have a similar problem with my Alcatel Onetouch 4030A.
    Recently I tried to backup all information and data on my cell phone; thus I started the app Cloud Backup and I selected all elements to be backuped. When application asked me the place I wanted to backup I selected intenal storage. Nowaday I want to delete such file because it does not matter to me, but I can not find how can I delete it!

Firmware version: 4.1.1
    Kernel version: 3.4.0
    Build number: Jelly Bean

Does someone can help me please?
    Thanks in advance

Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with the Cloud Backup app, but I would open it again, and search the various functions or settings to see if there is a way to manage backups--there would most likely be a way to delete local backup files.