Music Paradise Question

navallint

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Brand new here and just recently upgraded from a trac phone to a Motorola Razor M., so I'm learning. So far I have been using the Music Paradise app that was on the phone when I got it to search and download some music. Next, I copied a couple songs from my PC into the storage area where all the other music is, and I can not get Music Paradise to recognize it. What can I do to get these songs to play?

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello. Brand new here and just recently upgraded from a trac phone to a Motorola Razor M., so I'm learning. So far I have been using the Music Paradise app that was on the phone when I got it to search and download some music. Next, I copied a couple songs from my PC into the storage area where all the other music is, and I can not get Music Paradise to recognize it. What can I do to get these songs to play?

Music paradise isn't a music player just a way of sampling & downloading music, to playback your music you can either use Google music or go to setting select backup assistant media and access it there .

Sent from my busa!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781