Can't locate external USB folder on Samsung Galaxy Note10.1

hienpham

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Could anyone please help me to locate External USB folder.
I have Samsung Galaxy Note10.1. As soon as USB is connected, a message appears in bottom right corner:"USB connector connected", then disappears. I try to locate the sub-folder in the Storage Folder, but it's not there. I don't know where it is.
I go to Setting and reset it to factory default, then it works. But when I unplug USB stick and plug it in again, it doesn't work. How come it doesn't read USB stick?
I'm sure someone out there can help me to solve this problem.
Many thanks
Hien

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Could anyone please help me to locate External USB folder.
I have Samsung Galaxy Note10.1. As soon as USB is connected, a message appears in bottom right corner:"USB connector connected", then disappears. I try to locate the sub-folder in the Storage Folder, but it's not there. I don't know where it is.
I go to Setting and reset it to factory default, then it works. But when I unplug USB stick and plug it in again, it doesn't work. How come it doesn't read USB stick?
I'm sure someone out there can help me to solve this problem.
Many thanks
Hien
Do you have the correct drivers installed? When the Note is plugged into the computer you should be prompted to open the drive and view its contents. If not, find the drive on the computer and see if you can open it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power