- 1 Posts
No music without Wi-Fi issue.....
New to android and Google music...
Have installed microSD card with music on it, but I get a msg that states "I need an internet connection to play my music"!!!!
Why is this restriction with Google music? I understand the whole cloud thing, but if I'm not in a Wi-Fi area then I can't play music.
How do I get around this????
Sent from my hisense zero 7 pro using Tapatalk 2
- 07-23-2013, 05:53 PM #2
Re: No music without Wi-Fi issue.....
Welcome to the forums. Google Music is a cloud based service, so you first have to upload your music to Google Music (http://music.google.com). Once that is done, then you can use the app to connect to it, and stream from the cloud. You can also choose to pin music to your device for offline (no wi-fi) listening. But it all has to be in the cloud first, and you can't just plug in your SD card and use the app to play that music.
There are other apps though if that's what you want to do, but that's not how Google Music works.
- By Gavin Keith in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2015, 08:58 AM
- By carloj2100 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2013, 05:29 PM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 22Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:24 PM
- By DanielFariasV in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:21 PM
- By biggbrother2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2013, 02:27 PM