1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Micro SD card problem

I have a PNY 16GB HC Micro SD card (in virgin mobile samsung reverb). I've had it for about seven months and the other day i dropped my phone (in otter box) and then it said it couldn't read my sd card so i pulled it and blew out the slot and on the card and put it back. It then said "SD card blank or unsupported data, so i put it in the adapter and put it in my computer. it detected it and i started to move my pictures and apps over to a file. in the middle of this it said "data transfer interrupted, please insert disk into drive" so i pulled it out and put it back. it did the same thing two more times and now it won't detect it at all. i don't wanna loose all the stuff on it so can anyone help me recover the data? thanks.

Global Posts
    13,973 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Micro SD card problem

Quote Originally Posted by coltont27 View Post
    I have a PNY 16GB HC Micro SD card (in virgin mobile samsung reverb). I've had it for about seven months and the other day i dropped my phone (in otter box) and then it said it couldn't read my sd card so i pulled it and blew out the slot and on the card and put it back. It then said "SD card blank or unsupported data, so i put it in the adapter and put it in my computer. it detected it and i started to move my pictures and apps over to a file. in the middle of this it said "data transfer interrupted, please insert disk into drive" so i pulled it out and put it back. it did the same thing two more times and now it won't detect it at all. i don't wanna loose all the stuff on it so can anyone help me recover the data? thanks.
    Did you properly eject the card from the phone and the PC? It is also possible that the drop may be the source of your issues. As for recovering the data, I am not sure you can.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here