- 1 Posts
Constant Android securityy Popup
Hey all I'm new to all this as you might figure soon enough but any way I own a rooted Droid RAZR M with ADAWAY installed but am having trouble recently. My browser, no matter which one, as Ive tried fixing this already, continues to open by itself every couple of minutes going to www.androidsecurityfree.org. I've tried new host files and different ad blocking apps, Even froze google chrome using titanium backup and installed fire fox but it continues to happen. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful as i find myself ready to wipe the phone and reinstal jellybean. I'm,still finding my way around this root business so feel free to give me any suggestions PLEASE.
- 07-24-2013, 12:33 AM #2
Re: Constant Android securityy Popup
Check out this thread:
androidsecurityfree annoying pop up
Sounds like some really annoying malware that constantly redirects the browser to this extremely fishy "Android security" site. Look through that thread and see if anything rings a bell with your situation.
- By mosap143 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 22Last Post: 06-25-2016, 02:57 AM
- By bachsnw in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:44 AM
- By Jynx Quinn in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:48 AM
- By borqs in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:43 AM
- By Cory Wall in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2013, 04:06 PM