htc view 4g status 7 error?

deindichter

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Sprint view 4g
revolutionary unlocked
hboot 6.13.1002 s-off radio 1.05.11.0531
CWM=v4.0.1.4

I used multitool to get the above, now I am attempting to flash any rom that is compatible, I am finding I receive the same error each time I attempt to install zip from SD, a status 7, which as I understand is a bootloader issue??

it reads something like...

Installing update....
assert failed: gerpopr("ro.product.device") === "supersonic" || getprop("ro.build.prduct") == "supersonic";
e:Error in /sdcard/blackdome-v2.2r1-jb.supersonic.zip
(status 7)

So I originally thought 'supersonic' was simply saying it was not intended for my device, however, I also tried several others all echoing the same error. If that is simply the case, can anyone point be towards a jellybean version that is, or else, can someone help me understand what I need to do.

Thanks for continued support and assistance.

deindichter

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Now I have managed to get some Roms onto a working SD. After flashing nexusflyerv1.3 and flyer_max128droid2.5.2 it sticks at white screen. I read something about boot.img? Does that mean I need to manually push only the img via fast boot? I tried before with adb fastboot boot boot.img and a few other commands I was playing with, then I just mounted my tablet to my pc and dragged over the roms I attempted to flash. None have had any luck. I have multitool which should be able to recover back to HC or GB but i'd really like to get something working here. BTW it says status:0 but doesn't mention that install failed, just prompts me to restart and says it was successful?? I then attempt to boot and this white htc screen sticks :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21