Problem with Hotmail since updating Dolphin

james_uk

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, since updating my Dolphin browser to 10.0.1 last night, i now have a problem with hotmail, when i go to it, it will only open in desktop mode even though my phone is set to android (mobile mode), i have tried using the addon which switches between mobile / desktop mode and it opens in desktop mode either way.

All other pages seem to still open in mobile mode, it seems to just be hotmail.

This is the first time this has happened, so it has to have something to do with last nights update, i am guessing anyway?

Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed the dev but not heard anything back yet.

James

colin58

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi, since updating my Dolphin browser to 10.0.1 last night, i now have a problem with hotmail, when i go to it, it will only open in desktop mode even though my phone is set to android (mobile mode), i have tried using the addon which switches between mobile / desktop mode and it opens in desktop mode either way.

All other pages seem to still open in mobile mode, it seems to just be hotmail.

This is the first time this has happened, so it has to have something to do with last nights update, i am guessing anyway?

Has this happened to anyone else? I have emailed the dev but not heard anything back yet.

James

colin58

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I have had the same problem with a Samsung tab3 8 emailing the Dolphin support but not helpful...
The way around this is to go to settings in Dolphin then advance changing android to iphone or ipad this will then display hotmail in mobile mode