Maps - Unfortunately Maps Has Closed

jesse dog1

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
If I do a search for a location more than one hour distance, I get a the message "unfortunately maps has stopped" . This only happens since I upgraded to maps 7.02, using android 4.1.1 on my HTC One S. If I do the same thing with a closer location, maps works fine. Help!!!!

goelz83

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem yesterday but I was only traveling to a location about 15 minutes away. I turned my Galaxy S4 off and back on but that didn't do anything to fix the problem. I was completely unable to use Maps for navigation.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Try going to settings/applications and clearing the data for maps. If that doesn't work in the same screen there's an option to uninstall updates. Do that and reinstall updates to see if that fixes your issue. If not, report the problem to Google as it may be widespread.

jesse dog1

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I found the solution to my problem. I have the Big Font app set on Extra large, when I changed the size to large or any other size, maps works perfectly.

ralphauck

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks very much Jesse dog 1, worked for me for Samsung 2 GT19100. Only difference was had change font from normal to Tiny. Then no problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood