Gmail App frustrations
Really not liking the overall feel of the Gmail app but I have two questions that should be simple but I cannot figure them out.
1) Buy accident, within a conversation, I hit reply all, which created a draft. I want to delete that singular draft message, but I see no way of doing it, short of deleting the entire conversation or going to a computer to do it. (Come to think of it, I don't see a way to delete any of the emails within a conversation). Am I missing something on how to delete a single email within a conversation?
2) on an email thread, when I hit "previously read messages", it shows the messages in oldest to newest order, meaning I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the latest emails from a conversation. Is there a way to change the sort?
- 07-26-2013, 02:35 PM #2
Re: Gmail App frustrations
- Open the message with the draft (there are various ways of locating the draft, but from what you've said, I don't think you have that problem).
- Choose to Edit the draft.
- While draft is open for edit, Menu -> Discard.
2) on an email thread, when I hit "previously read messages", it shows the messages in oldest to newest order, meaning I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the latest emails from a conversation. Is there a way to change the sort?"Some see the glass as half-empty, some see the glass as half-full. I see the glass as too big."
- George Carlin
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:34 AM
- By Daf L in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 14Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 07-28-2013, 11:45 AM
- By scaots in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 07:13 PM
- By Hexahis in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2013, 12:28 PM